Tuesday 15 May 2012

my tea journey ...

Being a confirmed coffee drinker for many years (in fact, some would say coffee snob) I re-discovered the delights of tea at Chaikhana, a genuine teahouse in the heart of Stockholm's old town. I came home from my trip with two pouches of glorious, delicate leaves and have fallen in love with tea all over again.
I recently came across Postcard Teas in London and am learning all sorts of things from their wonderful website. Here's what Lucia van der Post of the Times says about the shop:
"Postcard Teas boasts an amazing list of teas, some of which you may never have heard of and some you know well. The website tells you more about tea than you ever knew and best of all sends you on an exploratory tour of its tea estates".
And so my tea journey re-commences ...

No comments:

Post a Comment