Wednesday 24 April 2013

small investment, BIG impact



I'm a great believer in investing in the right accessories. We are all feeling the pinch at the moment and I have decided this summer that - rather than buying lots of new summer clothes (that, let's face it, aren't likely to get many outings in the UK) - I'm going to invest in some hard-working new accessories. Top of the list is this Long Star Necklace - such a flattering length and bang up to date. At only £24, it is also really affordable.
I have already treated myself to this gorgeous Lee Bracelet - and elegant and deceptively intricate design with a classic, retro feel. I haven't taken mine off since I bought it. Again, very affordable at £35.
Black on black is one of my absolute favourite looks and this Plexiglass Necklace is a real eye-catcher - imagine it over a simple black top. I have a long black jersey t-shirt dress and this is the perfect way to dress it up for relaxed entertaining and holidays. A little more expensive at £45 but it oozes high-end designer appeal and you will wear it again and again.

AND BY THE WAY ... IF YOU ORDER YOUR JEWELLERY FROM US TODAY, YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM A MIND BLOWING 30% SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT - JUST ENTER THE CODE JEWEL30 AT THE CHECKOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment